Monday, October 18, 2010

Greatest Song Ever List!

Congratulations to Lee Welden! He is the winner of our
"Greatest Song Ever Contest"! His pick was George Jones', He Stopped Loving Her Today.

Here are the songs you picked as the Greatest Ever! There were several duplictate entries for Country Road, Ring Of Fire and I'll Always Love You... Thanks to everyone who entered!

Take these Chains from my Heart - Hank Williams


Yesterday - Lennon/McCartney


Rosanne Cash - Seven Year Ache


A Day in the Life- The Beatles


Over the Rainbow- Judy Garland


Wild World by Cat Stevens


The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald by Gordon Lightfoot


Carry on my Wayward Son by Kansas


Sea of Heartbreak


I'll be Seeing You


Salisbury Hill by Peter Gabriel


Ring of fire by Johnny & June Cash and Merle Kilgore


I Will Always Love You written by Dolly Parton


Sunshine on My Shoulders by John Denver


Take Me Home, Country Road - John Denver


Come Sail Away by Styx


Ooh Child by The Five Stair Steps


Blowin in the Wind by Bob Dylan


Boots of Spanish Leather by Bob Dylan


Bless this Broken Road by Rascal Flatts


500 Miles


Rocky Mountain High by John Denver


Both Sides Now by Joni Mitchell


Where Have All the Flowers Gone? by Pete Seiger


This Land is My Land by Woody Guthrie


You never even called me by my name


Moon River


Cyndi Lauper - Time after Time


Crying by Roy Orbison


George Jones - He stopped loving her Today


Unchained Melody


The Man Comes Around


The City of new Orleans


I Walk the Line by Johnny Cash


May the Circle Be Unbroken


Son of a Preacher Man


Elvis Presley's version of How Great Thou Art


You Don't Have to Call Me Darlin', Darlin by David Allen Coe


She's Got You


He Stopped Loving Her Today by George Jones


God Only Knows by The Beach Boys


Bury Me Under The Weeping Willow


I'm Movin On


Stand By Your Man


Heartaches by the Numbers

No comments:

Post a Comment