Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Mary Chapin Carpenter Meet and Greet Contest

Are you a fan of singer-songwriter Mary Chapin Carpenter? You could win a chance to meet Mary prior to her July 23 show at the Alys Stephens Center! Give us your feedback for a chance to be a part of this special pre-show event!

To enter the contest:
Tell us what song you most hope Mary Chapin Carpenter sings during her July 23 show at the ASC and why.


You can submit your answer via e-mail or by posting your comment here. Please include name and e-mail address where you may be contacted. Contest ends at 5 p.m. July 16, 2010.

There are a limited number of tickets left to see Mary Chapin Carpenter perform live for the first time at the ASC. You may purchase online or call the Box Office at (205) 975-2787.

5 comments:

  1. either "quittin' time" "you win again" or "the last word". I'm confident she'll play her hits but i'll shriek like a girl scout on fire if she plays any of her older gems.
    -karmie

    karmiejohnson@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shut up and Kiss me, I feel lucky

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to hear the acoustic rendition of "Quittin' Time." Actually, I'm so excited about hearing her in person that I'll be thrilled to any of her songs. I love her new album!
    Beverly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Down at the Twist and Shout! Will bring my flamingo!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete