Tuesday, June 22, 2010


WIN A CHANCE TO MEET BLUEGRASS HERO SAM BUSH!

Bluegrass hero Sam Bush performed at the Telluride Bluegrass Festival this past weekend and now he’s headed to Birmingham to play the ASC Friday night. In addition to performing at Telluride with his band, he is also part of the Telluride House Band along with Bela Fleck, Jerry Douglas, Edgar Meyer, Bryan Sutton, and Stuart Duncan.

Coming to the show Friday night? You could win a chance to meet Sam Bush prior to the show! Tell us why you're his biggest fan by commenting on this post. Deadline to enter is 5 p.m. this Thursday, June 24. One lucky winner plus their guest, selected at random, will be included in the backstage meet and greet. (This prize does not include tickets to the show.)

Great seats are still available, so reserve your seats now by visiting our website or calling (205) 975-2787.


2 comments:

  1. I feel a special connection because I am from the bluegrass state as well! And man, do I love to hear Sam play! He makes me start moving and I can't stop until he does. I have traveled as far as Idaho to see him play the Grand Targee bluegrass festival. I don't know if I am j
    his biggest fan, but certainly a HUGE one! I would love to have one of my pictures of him autographed and shake the mans hand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chrissi-
    You've won the opportunity to meet Sam Bush tonight! Congrats! Contact me for more information. ngarcia@uab.edu

    ReplyDelete