Thursday, August 20, 2009

Why I Joined the ASC-JPs

I have been enjoying the performances offered by the Alys Stephens Center ever since it opened in 1996. 

AWO-Martini-004

I think it is a yet to be discovered jewel of Birmingham for a lot of young professionals.  An ASC-JP membership allows young professionals to join a group of people with an interest in the arts who share an enthusiasm for live performances of all types at a very affordable price!  I encourage anyone who has been curious about the ASC to buy tickets and see what the buzz is all about.  I have never left the center disappointed. There is something in the upcoming season for everyone.

Tarika Bhuta is one of the first ASC JP members and is active on the executive committee.  To join the ASC JPs, email kkirklin@uab.edu.

No comments:

Post a Comment